Saturday, November 27, 2010

~courtesy of glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com

This is not my picture, nor is this topic my idea.  However, once I visited my favorite blog, I was inspired and had to follow in her footsteps.   On this day of thanks, there will not be any pictures of fabulous food, only a picture of an empty plate to remind us that there are people in this world, this country, and likely your town, that do not have a plate full of food on this Thanksgiving Day or any day.  I am taking this opportunity to appreciate and give thanks for the food on my plate, the warmth in my home, and the smiles on my children's faces.   

Thank you, Gluten-free Girl, for your inspiration, your recipes, and your willingness to share.


Take some time to drop off a coat or box of food.  Chances are, there is a place right down the road that is willing to accept your donation and bring it to those in need.

~ Happy Thanksgiving ~

No comments:

Post a Comment